sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Revision #1 is the right one

I like the newer new.  However, the change is enough that I feel that we would have to rev all images in the spec

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group
Austin, TX
(512) 286-6311     T/L 363-6311

From: Jason Losh <Jason.Losh@sas.com>
To: Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Merri Jensen <Merri.Jensen@sas.com>
Cc: "sdd@lists.oasis-open.org" <sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 09/03/09 03:38 PM

It's subtle admittedly, but if you look closely you'll see the outline in the "newer new" does differ between the optional versus required.  The optional do not have a solid black line border and instead have a gray border.  The required do have a solid black border.

Once I became used to looking at the new images this way, I like the newer images better because I still was able to get the info the dotted lines conveyed on the older image and I do like the better distinction between attributes and elements.

Thus my vote is for the "newer new" ... plus they're pretty ... :-)

-Jason