sdd message

Subject: Spec updates

I'm not going to post an update to the spec for today.  I want to focus on the outstanding issues with ElementValueType before I make too many more edits.

I've also been working on the updates to switch out the images, but I want to post those separately so that I can turn the change tracking off for the image replacements (the doc would double in size if I left change tracking on).

Talk to everyone soon!
-Merri

Merri Jensen
Installation Technologies