sdd message

Subject: SDD TC Call Cancellations (and Happy Holidays!)

SDD TC,

I have cancelled today's call, as I'm not aware of any significant agenda
items for today.

I have also cancelled the remaining 3 meetings for December, as those run
into the holiday season when many people (including me) will be on
vacation.

We will resume our regular weekly calls in January at the same time. I
will get these on the TC calendar before I leave for the year.

I want to thank everyone for their participation and contributions to the
SDD TC this year and wish each of you Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Chief Architect, Tivoli Autonomic Computing & Component Technologies
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-224-1027 (TIE 687)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut