sdd message

Subject: SDD Update

SDD TC,

I have cancelled the remaining teleconferences through the end of the year because of holidays and because much of our remaining v2.0 business can be accomplished electronically.

Our 30-day review of the SDD v2.0 specification and schema has completed. Please watch for email updates for next steps.

Also, we have completed updates to the non-standards-track documents that accompany the specification and schema (Primer, Examples, Profile) for v2.0. Two of these still need to be converted to the new OASIS template but that should happen soon. So please watch for email updates on the next steps for these items also.

Although we might communicate further electronically before the new year, I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy and prosperous holiday season.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member, Master Inventor
Intellectual Property Solutions Engineer
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-3621 (TIE 441)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind"
-- Theodor Suess Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss)