sdd message

Subject: Notice that I will be closing the SDD Technical Committee

After discussion with the Chair, I have been asked to close the OASIS
Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC. Active membership appears to
have fallen below the threshold to keep a Technical Committee open and
there does not appear to be a likelihood that the TC will take up
additional work in the immediate future.

This is advance notice to subscribers to the TC mailing list. I will
begin the process of closing the TC next Friday, 3 February 2012.

If anyone wishes to question this or raise the potential for new
activity in the TC, please notify me and the Chair so that we can
discuss and if appropriate reconsider this decision.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org