Subject: Re: [search-ws] First meeting: call in bridge info

jamie.clark@oasis-open.org wrote:
> This is a reminder of today's inaugural organizational meeting of the OASIS Search Web Services TC.  It will occur as scheduled [1] pursuant to the TC's posted charter [2].
> Please call:
>
> Date:  Wed. 18 July 2007
> Time:  15h00 Eastern US, 12h00 Pacific US, 19h00 UTC, 20h00 UK BST
> Duration:  120 minutes (may be less)
> Dial in number:  +1-605-475-8500
> Alternative via Skype:  +99008275537644
> Enter conference code: 5537644

Is there a UK local number to dial for taking part in this? I
just tried using the UK number I was given for the conference
call we had a couple of months ago and there is no-one else there
-- so I'm assuming this time you using a different conference
call system?

Ashley Sanders
--
a.sanders@manchester.ac.uk