Subject: Documents for todays meeting

I seem to be locked out of uploading documents into Kavi, so they are attached to this document.

SearchWebServicesSpecificationDraft.doc

This is a skeleton strawman outline formatted against the OASIS template. I've cut and pasted text from the current SRU spec into roughly where it would go but there is a lot of editing to do, plus we aren't assuming the current spec will go in unchanged. It may be worth considering how to split the workload of authoring this document.

SearchWebServicesProposalTemplate.doc

I suggest we use this (or a modified form) to capture input into the specification in terms of requirements, use cases, issues/clarifications. The process would be the contributor authors the document (and contributors would come from outside the TC e.g. SRU community, e-learning community etc.) but an editor from the TC would be assigned.

Matthew

SearchWebServicesSpecificationDraft.doc

SearchWebServicesProposalTemplatet.doc