Subject: TC wiki update

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to help from Scott McGrath of OASIS we now have a TC wiki web
site at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/search-ws/FrontPage>

To logon to wiki just use your OASIS account info.

I have also created an initial issues list at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/search-ws/issues>

Currently it only includes the issues that I have raised. I suggest
posting issues to list and then recording the issue in issue list with a
link to the first message in the thread as I have been doing.

I realized after creating the page that it should have started with an
Upper Case character for aut-linking in MoinMoin wiki.
I will see if I can fix it soon.

HTH.

--
Regards,