Subject: Re: [search-ws] Emailing: OASIS Search Web Services.ppt

Ralph,

>  <<OASIS Search Web Services.ppt>> Sorry I'm sending this out so late.
> I was looking forward to feedback from you guys, but I guess I've blown
> that.

I see you added a couple of attributes to the <response> element:

    <response type="XML" schema=“AtomResponse“/>

What purpose are giving those attributes? To me they look like
assertions, ie, if the response isn't XML, or doesn't conform to
the schema, then the processing should stop and return an error
condition. Is that what you had in mind, or did you have some
other use for them?

Regards,

Ashley.
--