Subject: Search result analysis

I propose an element <searchResultsAnalysis> for SRU 2.0.  It would subsume
faceted search result, and might also include subquery analysis along the
lines of the example I posted a couple weeks ago, see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/200811/msg00006.html

So a schema would be written that would incorporate subquery analysis
(including the echoed query), faceted search results (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/200811/msg00015.html)
and other things, all optional, and an alternative schema could be supplied
in its place.

For discussion Monday.