Subject: Explain Schema

I have taken what appears to be the most current explain schema, and have put it in the schema directory along with the other ones,

http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/zeerex.xsd

I have put it there as is and have not looked closely at it (recently).

This zeerex schema no longer seems to have an owner, certainly nobody maintains it, so we may as well take it over, at least for purposes of OASIS work.

Could everyone please look it over and let's discuss what to do with it.   I think we probably should use it as the basis for our Explain standard, so we need to see where it needs work.