Subject: snow

We are expecting a major snowstorm in Washington beginning tomorrow (Friday) morning and which could potentially paralyze the area for many days.  So I don't know if I'll be at the office tomorrow and not even sure about Monday.  I do not however want to cancel our call Monday and am preparing  call from home, although I am not as well prepared to do so from there as I am from here.  In the event that I am not able to get here tomorrow (Friday), these are the two documents for the meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36264/sru-2-0-feb-4-10.doc

If I am able to get here tomorrow I will work further on the Explain schema. I do not have any XML editor at home.

Please use my home email: raydenenberg@starpower.net