Subject: RE: [search-ws] recordPacking - A Proposal

Fine.  As long as we recognize that this is a bad idea, I'm prepared to
concede that the Les Wibberley defense ("We've deployed this already, so
learn to like it") continues to work and I'll stop whining about trying
to do it right.  I'll never implement this and I doubt that anyone else
will, so it doesn't really matter, other than having to answer the rare
question that gets raised about it.

Ralph