Subject: next call, etc.

I will be away beginning tomorrow for two weeks, returning around October 7.

I think we said we would have a call Monday, October 11, however that's a US holiday.  (Don't ask.)

So can we consider October 18?

Ralph, need a new draft of Scan from you.
Tony, need a new draft of OpenSearch.
Janifer, remind me where we are with Explain.

Back in about two weeks.