Subject: Re: FW: Statement of Successful Use of searchRetrieve: Part 5. CQL - Wellfleet Software

Hi guys,

Yes, in fact, that's the reason. From the TC Process, the definition
of Observer:

"Observer" is an Eligible Person who is subscribed to the TC email
list, and may attend TC meetings, *** but is not allowed to
participate in TC email list discussions*** , participate or speak in
TC meetings, or make Contributions to the TC. The process for becoming
an Observer is defined in Section 2.4.

And Kavi is set up to enforce that.

That means that it is not actually a legal SoU at the moment. Farrukh,
you should either leave the TC and rejoin as a Member so that you can
submit the SoU directly or subscribe to the search-ws-comment@ list
and submit it there.

Thanks,

/chet