security-bindings message

Subject: Bindings Con-Call Monday at 12Noon..

Folks,

we are all set for Monday. I think it should be a short call for 1

hour but I have reserved additional time should there be a surprise.

- prateek

Proposed Agenda:

-----------------------

1. Agenda Update.

2. Scope and Contents of Bindings Section

3. Sources (S2ML, AuthXML, Shibboleth, Others)

4. Plan of action

-----Original Message-----
From: Haagensen, Carrie
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 3:55 PM
To: Mishra, Prateek
Subject: FW: InterCall Confirmation of Conference Call Reservation 194033

Conference Access
US/Canada Dial-In Number:  (800) 377-5653

Please give the leader/participants the above information to dial for the
conference call and have them
provide their name, the leader's name and reference the company hosting the
call.

Leader's Information
Company Name:  Netegrity, Inc.

Leader's Name:  Prateek Mishra

Conference Details
Conference ID:  194033

Conference Topic:    Security Services Bidding Subgroup Meeting

Conference Date:  1/29/2001

Start Time:  12:00 pm Eastern Time

Expected Duration:  1 hour and 30 minutes

Number of Participants:  70

Enhanced Features:
Participants will be entered directly into the conference.

Conference Participants:

   Name                                         Type            Dial Out
Phone

 * Mishra, Prateek                      MM              (781) 890-1700

* Indicates a conference leader.