security-bindings message

Subject: Contribution on the browser binding

Title: Contribution on the browser binding

Colleagues - Please see the attached proposal for a browser binding that addresses the issues that Evan and I were discussing on the list last week.  While, no doubt, it is not appropriate to incorporate this proposal, exactly as presently written, I believe it raises some issues that would benefit from discussion amongst the members of the bindings group.

I also understand that there may be a reluctance to provide a solution for the daisy-chaining case at this time.  But, the point is, we need to explain how the relying party can be sure that it is not at the end of a chain.

<<Browser binding.doc>>
Jeff - Would you mind assigning a document number and adding this to the document repository.  Thanks a lot.

Best regards.  Tim.
Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183

Browser binding.doc