security-bindings message

Subject: Con-Call Agenda

Agenda Items
------------

1. Agenda bashing and review of issues.

2. Partner ID format and discussion
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200109/msg00008.html

3. Tim Moses contribution to Bindings Text
Tim, can you send a pointer to the message?
I remember reading it but am unable to find it anyplace!

4. Simon Godik Notes on Query issues
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200109/msg00009.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200109/msg00007.html
(Simon, are there any others?)

[Pending-Issue-1] Action item for Prateek: Send Simon notes on HTTP and
SOAP binding from F2F#4.

[Pending-Issue-2] Action item for Prateek: Send Krishna notes on SOAP
Profile. Krishna to read and comment on Bob Blakley powerpoint "SAML FTF#4
Work Items".