security-conform message

Subject: [security-conform] conformance subgroup concall on Friday

Title: conformance subgroup concall on Friday

hi -

bridge information for today's call at 1pm EST:

613-688-3270
passcode: 7096#  (if passcode doesn't work, ask for conference for which i'm the moderator)

if you have problems getting in, call me 603-566-2692.

i've attached a revised version of the test program spec. Sorry it's so late!  I thought it would be useful to have it sent around, as a point of reference in discussing test cases.

i'll also forward the mail on the conformance clause that Krishna and Eve exchanged...

regards,

bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Griffin [mailto:Robert.Griffin@entrust.com]
Sent: 30 October 2001 20:39
To: 'security-conform@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov'; 'mark.skall@nist.gov'

hi -

Krishna and i thought it would be useful to have a concall on Friday at 1pm EST to pull a few things together before the F2F:

- review of issues for conformance clause
- updated test cases (i'll send them out by Thursday pm)
- ideas for interoperability testing

let me know if you're planning to join the call?

thanks!

bob

draft-sstc-conform-spec-006.doc