security-consider message

Subject: Guidelines for Writing [RFC] Text on Security Considerations

Here is a relatively recent I-D (Internet-draft) that has bearing directly on
this "security considerations" activity. Seems to me sections 4 & 5 (especially)
provide apropos material..

  Guidelines for Writing RFC Text on Security Considerations
  http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-rescorla-sec-cons-03.txt

..to guide us SSTCers in both formulating the security considerations for the
SAML spec, and for evaluating the security aspects of the assertion, protocol,
and bindings sections of the doc(s).

JeffH