security-core message

Subject: Telcon Thursday (tommorow)

The call in number is 1-816-650-0741
The chair is Phillip Hallam-Baker
Confirmation number is 8430371

Thursday 15th March 12:00pm EST (17:00 GMT, 09:00 PST).

Unfortunately I cannot make the call due to a longstanding prior engagement
I made before we set up the regular call schedule. It is possible that
someone will need to impersonate me to start the meeting.

Given that we now have the Protocols people joining us, we may want to go
through the scheduling process again (however the same constraints are
likely to apply, West coast US + UK, not Tuesday (plenary, leaders), not
Wednesday (use case) and probably not Monday (too early in the week) and
certainly not Friday (5pm in Ireland is Guiness time).

	Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.