security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] SSJC Meeting Agenda

Title: RE: [security-jc] SSJC Meeting Agenda

I have a brief report on the first meeting of the W3C WSA WG Security Task Force, which happened yesterday. Darran and Krishna were also on the call.

Also I would like to briefly discuss a new issue from the perspective of deciding if the JC should get involved or not. The issue is the handling of errata in OASIS specifications. It is not strictly a security issue, but it was discussed at length on the SAML call and came up again on the XACML call. It seems likely to affect other security TCs.

Hal