security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] Latest carter statement for approval via email vote

Actually I meant ASC X9, the accredited standards committee
of ANSI. But I'd also be happy to recognize the directory
folks, as Karl and I have worked to create a liaison with
the ISO part of that group and a 'communication process'
with the ITU-T SG17 part of this joint work.

Not sure how to capture the joint group name in easily
read text - "the ISO/IEC and ITU-T Directory Group"?

Phil