security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] SJC F2F Purpose and format

Phil / Karl

I’d like to clarify the intent and purpose of the proposed SJC F2F.  We discussed this on today’s call and I took an action item to seek a better understanding or statement of purpose.  There was discussion today that if the purpose was information exchange on TC scope and progress, this could possibly be better achieved through either a regular rotating 15 minute “TC update” slot as part of the regular bi-weekly call OR that we could introduce a more informal call schedule for this outside the regular meeting.

Thanks

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset