security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: SAML1.0 BAP Spec Question

Hi Terry,

[Rob] When using BAP, the <Subject> element in the assertion
statement(s) returned in response to the <ArtifactRequest> must contain
a <SubjectConfirmation> element with a child <ConfirmationMethod>
element set to the urn:...:artifact-01 identifier.  Note that NO
<ConfirmationData> should be present.