security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

> This comment is based upon sstc-saml-profiles-2.0-cd-02.pdf,
> which deals specifically with the proposed SAML profiles
> specification.

I think the gist of your comment is that there are lots of ways of solving
the discovery problem. We know this, but there's not going to be a ton of
work in this area on 2.0. What little is in the spec came from Liberty.

Note that if you're interested in publishing your profile, there will be a
process soon to submit links to published work to the TC for reference on
the web site.

To actually submit the profile to the spec for consideration, you have to
join OASIS and make a formal submission of the profile.

-- Scott