security-services-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: john.gage@titan.com

To whom it may concern:

The project I am on is interested in implementing SAML. Our project consists of a  web-application used in tandem with a Java Webstart client app. We'd like to create a SAML-based SSO module to authenticate between both of these "tiers".

However, I am unable to find use cases, current implementations or commercial solutions that address this problem specifically and would appreciate any guidance or advice on how to proceed.

Sincerely,

J.B. Gage
Titan