security-services-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: hans.frisvold@software-innovation.no

Hello

We are working with a security portal for all citizens in Norway for autentication for all public services.

We will use the SAML protocol and our customer asking for the main difference between SAML 1.0/1.1 and SAML 2.0.

The information on the web does not seems to be updated on this matter.

Can you supply me with some updated information on the the differences between SAML 1.0/1.1 and SAML 2.0?

Best regards
Hans