security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

Hello Hans,

Although there is a list of differences in the Technical Overview,
you're right that it's partial and out of date.  I have the
assignment to update it, and I hope to do that soon; I'm working on
the Technical Overview now.

Thanks for your patience,

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522