security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

Thanks for your comment!  Please note that not all differences
between versions can be guaranteed to show up in change-bar versions
of drafts, despite our best efforts.  Particularly because revs 03
and 07 are not final versions, and also because it's possible that
rev 07 is reflecting the fact that the figure wasn't changed from
rev 06 to rev 07 (I haven't checked -- and we may not have linked to
rev 06 on the public SAML home page), this won't be corrected in the
-diff version of rev 07.

	Eve