security-services-comment message

Subject: RE: [security-services-comment] Public Comment

Using SOAP to transport SAML protocol messages implies the ability to
use any of the specifications relevant to that environment, including,
but not limited to: WSDL, UDDI, WS-Security, WS-Addressing,
WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation. There is no
particular reason to call out the use of any of them.

The ability to use WS-Security as a protection mechanism is discussed in
the Security and Privacy Considerations document.

Hal