security-services-comment message

Subject: FW: HITSP XSPA Comments

As co-chair of the HITSP Security and Privacy Committee that produced these comments. I am forwarding them to the SAML comment mailing list.

John

From: Johnathan Coleman [SRS] [mailto:jc@securityrs.com]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 11:32 AM
To: xspa-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ddecouteau@sbcglobal.net; 'Staggs, David (SAIC)'; 'Davis, John M.'; 'Walter Suarez'; 'Glen F. Marshall'; Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare); 'Sarah Quaynor'; 'Wisdom, Theresa'
Subject: HITSP XSPA Comments

On behalf of the Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) Security, Privacy and Infrastructure Technical Committee (SPI-TC), I am pleased to submit the attached comments on XSPA in response to the public comment period.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if there are any questions regarding the attached comments.

Sincerely,

Johnathan Coleman

HITSP SPI-TC Facilitator

Johnathan Coleman, CISSP, CISM, CBRP
Principal, Security Risk Solutions, Inc.
698 Fishermans Bnd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Tel:(843) 647-1556  Cell:(843) 442-9104
www.SecurityRiskSolutions.com

OASIS XSPA Comment Collection SPI-TC.XLS