security-services-comment message

Subject: Errata for 'SAML 2.0 technical overview'?

The latest publicly available SAML 2.0 technical overview document
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27819/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2.0-cd-02.pdf)
has at least 2 minor errors; I'm pretty sure they have been recognized
before, however I could not find a newer version.

Section 5.1.3 SP-Initiated SSO: POST/Artifact Bindings

Figure 13 shows a 'GET <AuthnRequest>' to the IdP, however this should
be 'POST <AuthnRequest>'

Section 5.4.4 Federation Using Transient Pseudonym Identifiers

Figure 20 shows step '10' however this should be '8'.

Sorry if this has already been brought to your attention.

Regards,
Bernhard
--
Painstaking Minds