security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] comments re sstc-saml-metadata-ui-v1.0-csprd01

The logo element provides information about a logo that is intended to
be displayed.  All displayed graphics have an height and width,
regardless of the various ways in which they are encoded.  That one
particular encoding mechanism happens to have better scaling
properties is orthogonal to the purpose of this element.