security-services-comment message

Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] comments re sstc-saml-metadata-ui-v1.0-csprd01

On 10/25/11 9:08 AM, "Tom Scavo" <trscavo@gmail.com> wrote:

>Okay, here are my comments organized by section:

Thanks, I've entered them along with my dispositions here:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/PublicComments20111014-20111113

If there weren't an error in one of the schema snippets I probably would
consider all of them non-fatal, but given that error, I will apply all of
the nits, and make a few substantive clarifications.

We are not going to include OrganizationDisplayName in the precedence
rules because that was explicitly not acceptable to the community that
brought this spec to OASIS.

I have noted in my responses that there is a problem with use of multiple
AttributeConsumingService elements and centralized discovery (via the
OASIS specified protocol at least). That's an issue this document should
note, but not one it can fix.

-- Scott