Subject: TC status

If you've received this email then you've been subscribed to the Security
Services TC email list. You've been subscribed because you notified the TC
chair, Marc Chanliau (mchanliau@netegrity.com), that you are interested in
participating.

The first meeting of the TC will be a conference call on 9 Jauary at 3:00 pm
EST. We'll send out the agenda and call-in info a day or two before the
meeting.

Just a reminder: in order to become a full member of this TC you must notify
the TC chair 15 days before the first meeting of your intent to participate
(which you have already done), *and* you must attend the first meeting. If
you can't make it to the first meeting you'll have to become a member as
explained at http://oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml in Section 5, TC
Membership.

As only OASIS members and employees of OASIS member organizations are
eligible to become members of the TC, I will be removing non-eligible people
from this mail list before we send out the call-in information; this will
ensure that only eligible people attend the meeting.

If you know of other eligiblle participants who are interested in joining
this TC please have them contact the TC chair before the 15 day deadline,
which is 25 December.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations