Subject: HTTP Binding

>I wrote :-)
>Regarding 6.2 HTTP binding and POST I assume that you are thinking along these lines:

> <HTML>
> <BODY Onload="javascript:document.forms[0].submit()">
> <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="https://www.megapartner.com/login.asp">
> <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="S2MLAUTH" VALUE="Base64-encoded XML message">
> </FORM>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>

Oops! Here I was obviously a little bit too fast. I guess the paragraph denoted the case when
Site A pushes an assertion directly into Site B which is something else than above (that BTW represents
a 3:rd way of transporting assertions).

Although v0.8a is much better than its predecessor, I have a general objection: Configuration
issues makes S2ML a less viable many-to-many solution.

Regards
Anders Rundgren