Subject: RE: X-TASS - where?

I am baffled here.  I can't see X-TASS, yet I think I'm being implicitly
asked to support removal of X-Tass info from S2ML.  I have no idea what the
standardization efforts are underway for X-TASS.

Why not just merge X-Tass into S2ML rather than remove S2ML from Xtass?  We
have a standards body looking at authentication, why not use it for xtass?

Cheers,
Dave