Subject: RE: Security Services TC F2F #1

Eve,

   During our con call today we also had discussed the possibility of March 2nd, the Friday of the W3C meetings in Boston as an alternate day for the f2f. If it is not too late, I would like to propose March 2nd as an alternate date to the Jan 25/ Feb 5th.

    My only concern is that March might be far off, but it will help a lot of us who are in the various W3C committees (and who are in the west coast).

    But if the majority wants an earlier meeting, it is fine with me as well (Can't question the dedication ;-))

cheer s