Subject: RE: Subcommittee Questions

Title: Subcommittee Questions
Hi all,

    Here is the synopsis (very very .. .. .. preliminary) for the conformance sub-committee. Please take a look at it and suggest changes/additions et al. I have turned on the "track-changes" option. So feel free to make changes in the document and send it to me.

    And more importantly, if you want to participate, please send me/the list an e-mail. We should meet ("virtually") at least once before the f2f and decide on our presentation. I will set up the con call phone number et al, soon.

    Eve, I think we should have a short sub-group "bio" for all the sub-groups. Also, can we ratify this (preliminary) sub-group charter during our next con call ?

    cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Yagen [mailto:kyagen@crosslogix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 8:33 PM
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Subcommittee Questions

Can observers participate in subcommittees or only full members?

Also, I had to step away during the section of the call the subcommittees were being discussed. Can someone please give a brief synopsis of what each subcommittee will be addressing? Some seem straightforward, but others I am unsure of.

Thanks.

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc.