Subject: Scheduling the first F2F

Folks-- Sorry I didn't include the March 2 date in the invitation.  At this
point, about a third of the members have answered it, and February 9 is
looking like the best date (and East still looks like the best
coast).  However, as Krishna suggested, if people had March 2 as a choice,
they might choose differently.

I'm going to start a fresh evite that includes the March option; please
fill it out well before we meet next week.  Sorry for making you respond
twice; now that I understand how these things work, I'll be able to avoid
this in the future.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com