Subject: RE: Subgroup formation

At 04:00 PM 1/12/01 -0500, Hal Lockhart wrote:
>That is my understanding as well. I think the subgroups may well be having
>telcon or even F2F meetings with their members. Whereas, everybody else will
>interact via email and plenary meetings.

This is how I was envisioning it too.  We'll all have plenty of opportunity
to comment on the work of other subgroups, but people with special interest
or expertise would do well to jump into the subgroup and help out.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com