Subject: Re: document guidelines example

Bob, this is great stuff.  May I suggest you rework it for our purposes,
send it to the list again, and make a proposal at our telecon that it be
adopted by the group?

I've just asked Karl Best for info on the OASIS FTP site, and hope that
Marc Chanliau will have a plan soon for organizing resources on our web area.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com