Subject: RE: New Name !

Hal,

	The new name looks great ;-). Like many, I myself am a non-pc person.

	I *do* support a sensible name which reflects the deliverables of the group
(I assume it is the syntax, semantics, protocols and bindings for exchanging
security info), WITHOUT compromising the flexibility towards future work
beyond the current body of deliverables. We should assume that there will be
more work done for version 2.0, version 6.0 (;-)) and beyond.

	Having said this, I would shut up and go to sleep.

	cheers