Subject: RE: Embarrassing episode with conference call

Marc, et. al.,

For the record, I think this issue was caused by an innocent mistake made by
the people/processes at the concall org. (not Netegrity), and that it can
and will be simply resolved.  No apology is necessary.

When I spoke with a supervisor at the concall org. that morning, she told me
that there was a comment in the 'owner' field that applied to all Netegrity
calls - saying to exclude certain competitors as a policy for its company's
calls (certainly a reasonable policy).  I don't think the person who
established that policy is likely to have known about our calls.

I don't feel that there is currently any need to change the current concall
arrangements from a 'fairness' standpoint.  If however, it makes sense to
share costs, we would certainly be happy to contribute.  Even if it means
drinking beer ;~).

Regards,

Darren