Subject: Website maintainer?

Folks-- Marc is finding it difficult to carve out the time for the website
stuff.  Is there anyone else who is interested in taking it on?  I'm
willing to help with it somewhat, but not until I return from
vacation...  What's needed is:

Minimum:
- Plan for overall layout of our site
- Content for basic description pages
- Occasionally creating new pages (e.g., technical/PR contact lists)

Optional:
- Neat-o "look" for the site
- Very active maintenance of content and layout

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com