Subject: RE: Website maintainer?

Really all that's needed is someone to assemble and maintain the content on
the page. There's no need for design, as the OASIS TC template should be
used. OASIS provides the web server and has set up a directory and ftp
access for whoever will be the web page maintainer. That person would login,
download the template, fill in the content and create links to new pages,
etc., then upload the new pages to the server.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206