Subject: next OASIS sec-TC conf call Feb 20?

On today's call it was said that the next call would be during the same
week as the upcoming face-to-face on March 2; ie on Tuesday Feb 27.  But
if we're doing it every two weeks, as I had thought, the next call would
be Tuesday Feb 20.  Yes?

It was also said that since the call would be just a couple of days before
the F2F it could/should be short.  But if it's on 2/20 I suggest it should
be regular-length.

 - RL "Bob"