Subject: Security Services TC speaker sought for Euroforum

Hi folks-- I've returned from my vacation, but probably will not be caught
up on all my email until Monday.  Also, I haven't yet compiled the list of
PR contacts that people have been sending me.  But I just came across the
attached speaker request from Carol Geyer, OASIS's director of
communications, and I encourage anyone who's interested to contact Carol.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com