Subject: Fwd: OASIS TC meetings at DevCon NYC and other conferences

Folks-- It's not too early to think about our *second* F2F meeting.  We may
want to take advantage of the May OASIS meeting in Chicago (or we may
not).  Let's discuss briefly at the next telecon and see where to take it
from there.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com